TIP LINE

If you have any news tips, gossip or rumors you would like to share or any ideas for future post. Please send an email to: 6vwts@notsharingmy.info or contact us on Twitter: @IndyRepublicanX

You do not have to leave your name. We appreciate greatly your support.


Thursday, May 2, 2019

INDY REPUBLICAN Endorses Fred Glynn for Mayor of Carmel


Fred Glynn for Carmel Mayor 

Our readers are familiar with our intense dislike of Carmel Mayor Jim “Crash” Brainard. We as have Gary Welsh and Paul Ogden chronicled the shenanigans of Mayor Brainard. After a quarter century as Mayor of Carmel it is long past time for Jim Brainard to be booted from office. Fortunately we true conservatives and republicans have a candidate that we can be proud to support in Tuesday’s upcoming primary in Carmel. That man is Hamilton County Councilor Fred Glynn. Mister Glynn has served Hamilton County well since 2014. He has fought for government transparency, balanced budgets, and will fight for the taxpayers and against the pay-to-play crowd. Please go over to Fred’s site and to show your support and for more information about Fred

Please also visit this site to get in touch with some real Hamilton County Patriots. Fiscal Conservatives of Hamilton County need your support.

4 comments :

  1. I’ve been surfing online more than 3 hours these days,
    but I never discovered any interesting article like yours.
    It is pretty value sufficient for me. In my view,
    if all webmasters and bloggers made just right content
    material as you did, the internet shall be much more useful than ever
    before. I will right away grab your rss feed as I can’t in finding your email subscription hyperlink or
    newsletter service. Do you’ve any? Kindly let me know in order that I may subscribe.
    Thanks. Hello, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was
    just wondering if you get a lot of spam responses?
    If so how do you protect against it, any plugin or anything you can advise?
    I get so much lately it's driving me mad so any help is very much appreciated.
    http://Www.cspan.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was able to find good advice from your articles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First off I would like to say great blog! I had a quick
    question that I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was
    curious to know how you center yourself and clear your thoughts prior to writing.
    I have had difficulty clearing my mind in getting my ideas out.

    I do enjoy writing however it just seems like the first 10
    to 15 minutes are generally wasted just trying to figure out
    how to begin. Any ideas or tips? Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation however I find this matter to be really something which I
    think I'd never understand. It kind of feels too complicated and very extensive for me.
    I am taking a look ahead for your next put up, I will try to get the cling of
    it!

    ReplyDelete

While we at Indy Republican encourage and welcome free speech. We reserve the right to pre screen any comments and will decide if comments are to be posted on our blog. No use of racial or ethnic slurs, nor any excessive use of profanity will be tolerated on this blog. Also no comments will be allowed that threaten anyone. Please respect the wishes of the blogmasters. Also if you have any good news tips to share please feel free to do so in the comments section. Also include a URL to where we can find useful information. Please be aware that although that this blog is maintained by loyal republicans. The views express here are not the views of any branch of the Republican Party. Thank You!